From the Beginning... Book 2
(A graded series of Band/ensemble music)
Following the success of Book 1 a follow-up collection was made available.
This retains the basic format of Book 1 and enables the players to progress by introducing new ideas, such as syncopation, within familiar
Book 2 includes very easy but effective arrangements of:
As the Deer
Father we love you
This is the day
Michael row the boat ashore
Away in a manger
1) All parts use only notes of C scale plus F sharp and Bb and Eb
2) 2nd cornet part uses only 6 notes (C- A)
3) Can sound satisfying with as few as three or four players
4) Specially arranged to sound well with a small group or larger bands
5) Whilst designed primarily for learners, can be used effectively by
established bands for
b)integrating new players and helping them gain confidence in larger groups
Other improvements to Book 2 include:
* Inclusion of separate Euphonium part.
* Larger, clearer layout of the score.
* Availability of more optional extra parts for greater flexibility.
Band pack at £9.95 includes full score and parts for:
1st Cornet Bb
2nd Cornet Bb
Horn in Eb
Bass in Eb
Extra Parts available at 95p each (Books 1 and 2 only)
Melody part in C
Horn in F
Bass Clef Baritone/Trombone
Bass Clef Tuba